I’m still sick!! Yep, it’s been a nasty attack on my body. I had a fever for the first few days and now this sickness has become a terrible flu with cough attacks keeping both my boys awake at night (and driving me absolutely crazy). So, what has this sickness taught me?
- I was in too much pain to talk for a few days and it turns out Lynden really missed my chatter. Who would have thought he actually likes all the nonsense I talk about!?
- If I’m patient enough not to say anything (because my throat hurts too much to speak) Lynden is actually very romantic and loving without me telling him to be. Note to self: stop nagging.
- Night time really is the worst part of the day when you’re sick…it’s so lonely when you can’t get to sleep, but everybody else is completely unconscious. I have become best friends with solitaire.
- Asterix keeps wanting me to hold him/give me eyelash kisses whenever he has the chance. I think it’s because he’s sleep deprived from my cough attacks but it still makes me feel like I raised an amazing cat. Haha, yeah I saw you roll your eyes.
- I have the best little family in the world. Lynden is the best nurse ever!! In fact, at this very moment he’s out getting me tissues and cough medicine :) Love that guy.
Happy Monday xx